Why Choose Indira IVF
At Indira IVF Hospital, we have been creating miracles of birth from past 40 years. With the most advanced medical technologies, state of the art infrastructure and personalized care, our nationally recognized infertility specialists can work closely with you to develop a tailored fertility solution to optimize the chances of your pregnancy. Our comprehensive, patient-centered care and fertility breakthroughs result in some of the highest success rates.
Indira IVF is the first hospital in the nation to bring the closed working chamber technique which has significantly improved the outcome of IVF cycles and with the largest chain of dedicated fertility hospitals throughout the nation, we are trying to make best in class fertility treatments accessible and affordable to a larger segment of population.
What Patient say About Indira IVF
Let’s hear from out patients about their experience with Indira IVF .
Truly one of the best Infertility treatment hospital in Delhi. I came there after getting diagnosed with PCOS. Our doctor has recommended me to visit Indira IVF for treatment to overcome infertility. We have taken shelter at Indira IVF last year and undergo through IVF. Thanks to the entire Indira team, we are blessed with a sweet little angel
Indira IVF is a blessing for couples facing infertility issues. My friend suggested me to visit Indira IVF Udaipur. She was truly satisfied with the efforts made by Alka as she blessed with baby. Therefore, she recommended me Indira IVF, Udaipur. I trust her opinion and went to this hospital from Jodhpur. I was facing endometriosis due to which I couldn’t conceive. But, Dr Alka’s guidance has remained fruitful for us and today I have a baby. I am grateful towards this hospital and team IndiraIVF.
Latest Blog From Health and MedicalServing all people through exemplary health care, education, research and community .
Successful IVF Cycles
IVF Success Rate
Frequently Asked Question
• Ovarian stimulation: The fertility specialist monitors the timing of egg release. Doctor will make sure the hormonal level and other conditions for IVF are normal or not. The doctor watch over the produced eggs is appropriate or not.
• Egg retrieval: In this step, the eggs are taken out from female’s ovary by using needle under light sedation. Further, the eggs are placed in a dish containing nutrient media and further it is shifted to the incubator.
• Fertilization: This is the next step of called fertilization where male sperms are taken and mixed with the most active sperm in a special chamber. Then, the egg and sperm are placed in incubator and the process is monitored so that healthy embryo can develop.
• Embryo transfer: It is the last step in which the healthiest embryo is transferred. Initially, the doctor examines so that healthy embryo can be selected. With the help of small plastic tubes the embryo is transferred.
(1) One day for checkup / pre-IVF preparation
(2) 15 days for IVF procedure