Team of Fertility Experts
Dr. Nirmal Bhargava
Request a Call Back
Indira IVF Rohini
AddressD-11 / 145, Ground Floor, Block-D, Near Rohini East Metro Station, Opp Metro Pillor 391, Sector 8, Pocket-11, Rohini (New Delhi) 110085 India
IVF Center in Rohini
Zara an IT consultant, for a reputed MNC in Delhi. Had an upcoming career and a handsome entrepreneur husband Veer. Being a young and budding couple they both planned to start their families later.
So after 4 years of a sweet marriage. When Zara was firmly established in her career and Veer in his business. They finally decided to have a baby. Here Zara narrates her own IVF success story from IVF Center in Delhi:
After having many attempts in a year to conceive, the problem was diagnosed in veer because he has low sperm count, morphological defects & very less motility too. It was unexpected to go through this condition. Then we consulted an urologist in our city because of bacterial infection observed in semen analysis. Urologist prescribed few medicines & also found that veer has grade-III varicocele so he had to underwent surgery.
After few months, we again visited our family doctor & although the sperm had gotten a little better, but not that much. So my husband was prescribed Co-enzyme Q10 with lycopene & omega-3 fatty acids. After 3 months of being on these medicines he again did another semen analysis, which was better than previous but not normal, so he continued taking these medicines & then we did 3 IUI but no luck was there.
At this moment, he advised us to go for IVF - ICSI. And asked us to visit Dr. Ajay Murdia's Indira IVF center in Delhi. Even though all these medications and surgeries had severely depleted us physically, emotionally, and financially.
Yet, we decided to visit IVF center in Delhi (Indira IVF).
It was our first try in the month of September, and I am now 16 weeks pregnant. They were able to retrieve 14 eggs, 5 of which fertilized. They transferred 2, but the other 3 they were unable to freeze. We are just expecting one child, therefore it will actually be our wonder kid, however all it requires is just one. Good luck to you all!!
Here Zara lists some of their reasons as to why they chose Indira IVF center in Delhi:
- One of our biggest reasons for choosing Indira IVF treatment in Delhi. As it is the best IVF hospital in Delhi, since its team of IVF specialist in Delhi is led by none other than Dr. Ajay Murdia himself. Who has more than 30 years of experience of treating infertility patients.
- Dr. Ajay Murdia and his team of infertility specialists in Delhi have been numerously been awarded for their services.
- Indira IVF center in Delhi has the highest success rates of conceiving a child in the first attempt itself (numerous testimonials on their website bear the fact).
- Be it IVF, IUI, Surrogacy, Donor services, Laser Hatching, Blastocyst culture Dr. Ajay Murdia provides all the solution under one umbrella called the Indira Infertility Clinic and test tube baby center in Delhi.
- Being one of the best IVF centers in Delhi. It boasts one of the most advanced infertility laboratories. Professionally managed by experienced staff having international edification.
- Their ability to say yes, even to the most complicated of cases, with a smile.
- Being conveniently located in Delhi. We didn't have to take any break from our work. Although initially started with a humble beginning, with only one clinic in Udaipur in Rajasthan. Now available in major cities like Pune, Patna and two new centers to be added in Lucknow and Ahmedabad.
So why wait now contact Indira IVF center in Delhi now for a free second opinion.