Team of Fertility Experts
Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist
Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist
Request a Call Back
Indira IVF Muzaffarpur
Address3rd/4th Floor, Archana complex, Juran Chhapra Road, Above Big Mart, Near DM Residence, Muzaffarpur (Bihar) 842001 India
IVF Center in Muzaffarpur
IVF Center in Muzaffarpur: One stop destination for infertility treatment
Embrace the joys of parenthood and overcome infertility as IVF center in MuzaffarpurIn vitro fertilization (IVF) is a now becoming a commonly opted treatment for infertility. Most of the couple generally undergo some less invasive treatment options before attempting IVF which can vary from simple fertility medication to increase production of eggs to a little complex intrauterine insemination — a procedure in which sperm are placed directly in your uterus near the time of ovulation. Facilitating IVF and other ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) treatments at our IVF Centre in Muzaffarpur, we are determined to serve you at every step of your journey from infertility to parenthood. IVF can also be offered as a primary treatment sometimes for women over age 40 facing infertility. IVF can also be done if you have certain health conditions. IVF may be an option if you or your partner is suffering from:
- Damage or blockage in fallopian tubes makes it difficult for egg to be fertilized due to inability of sperms to reach the egg or for a fertilized embryo to travel from tube to the uterus for implantation.
- Ovulation disorders. If tour ovulation cycle is not frequent or in cases even absent making fewer eggs are available for fertilization.
- Premature ovarian failure is the loss of normal ovarian function. If your ovaries fail, they don't produce normal amounts of the hormone estrogen or have eggs to release regularly.
- Endometriosis, a condition which occurs due to growth of uterine tissue outside of the uterus which in turn can affect the function of the ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes.
- Uterine fibroids benign tumors in the wall of the uterus.Fibroids can interfere with implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal. If you've had tubal ligation and want to conceive, IVF may be an alternative to tubal ligation reversal.
- Impaired sperm production / function. Below-average concentration, motility or abnormalities in sperm size and shape can make it difficult for sperm to fertilize egg.
- Unexplained infertility. Unexplained infertility means no cause of infertility has been found despite evaluation for common causes.
- A genetic disorder. If you or your partner is at risk of passing on a genetic disorder to your child, you may be candidates for preimplantation genetic diagnosis - a procedure that involves IVF. After harvesting eggs from female ovaries and fertilizing them with help of male partners sperm, the fertilized embryos are screened for certain genetic problems, although not all genetic problems can be found. Embryos that don't contain identified problems can be transferred to the uterus.
- Fertility preservation for cancer or other health conditions. If you're about to start cancer treatment such as radiation or chemotherapy, that might harm your fertility. Women can have eggs harvested from their ovaries and frozen for later use with help of IVF