Team of Fertility Expert
Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist
Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist
Request a Call Back
Indira IVF Ludhiana
Address3rd / 4th Floor, B-20,19-K, Sarabha Nagar, Ludhiana (Punjab)- PIN 141001, India
IVF Center in Ludhiana
What are the factors which reduce your fertility?There are various factors which may reduce your fertility. Sometimes it is the clinical procedures advised by your physician or your health issues both of which may adversely affect your pregnancy. Since a patient is looking for infertility treatment, you have to realize that some medical treatments can undoubtedly end up reducing your fertility. Here's a list of some procedures which can, in fact, harm you. In case your physician recommends any one of these, you should have a second opinion before committing cautioned Dr.Bakul kapoor (Centre Head - Indira IVF Infertility Clinic and test tube baby center in Ludhiana). Infertile patients anticipate that their physicians can provide them with a cure and enhance their odds of having a child. Tragically, a few medical treatments can undoubtedly end up reducing your fertility added further our IVF specialist in Ludhiana Dr.Bakul kapoor (Centre Head - Indira IVF center in Ludhiana). Enumerated below are some of the clinical procedures given by our infertility specialist in Ludhiana Dr.Bakul kapoor (Centre Head - Indira IVF center in Ludhiana) which can reduce your fertility. When your physician recommends any one of these, make sure you have a second opinion before committing.
- D&C (dilatation as well as curettage): It is a minor surgical treatment wherein the physician dilates the face of the uterus (the cervix) and also scrubs the uterine inner lining utilizing a curette (curettage), and then dispatching the endometrial tissue for pathological assessment. Previously physicians had very little to provide to their patients; this proved to be a vital part of the treatment for an infertile couple. Even now, some people will request the physician to perform a D&C to them because their mom conceived after carrying out this process. They believe that it will help clean their uterus, hence enhancing their fertility. Women can get expectant after a D&C (at times it is merely a placebo result; although at times the endometrial swelling caused by the process may enhance uterine blood circulation as well as fertility). It is an outdated process and is utilized for verifying the diagnosis of endometrial tuberculosis.
- Metroplasty: This process is used in certain parts of India, wherein the physician improves the shape of the uterine cavity to enhance fertility. It is used to treat uterine scars and also bring about fertility. It is solely in India that physicians utilize this method for treating infertility. In many other nations, it helps in solving uterine anomalies or getting rid of intrauterine adhesions explained Dr.Bakul kapoor (Centre Head - Indira IVF clinic in Ludhiana).
- Hydrotubation: It is a process wherein the physician rinsed the uterus, and the tubes with fluids (which can often have a mixture of chemical substances like steroids and antibiotics) to deal with infertility informed Dr.Bakul kapoor (Centre Head - Indira IVF center in Ludhiana).
- The empiric cure for irregular sperm: It is a significant time-waster for infertile partners. Tragically, many physicians remain ignorant of the lately modified requirements of just what a regular sperm number is which will cure males with what they believe is an abnormal sperm report. Hi-tech labs can now check sperm for DNA fragmentation levels, and also physicians are very pleased to fix the issues what these types of laboratory tests tend to get. What patients do not know there is no relationship between these types of tests and fertility. And fertile males have got higher DNA fragmentation levels stated our infertility specialist in Ludhiana Dr.Bakul kapoor (Centre Head - Indira IVF clinic in Ludhiana).
- 5. The cure for genital tuberculosis: We are currently observing an outbreak of uterine TB in India particularly in north India, where it seems that nearly every lady who would go to a gynecologist has got TB. Physician utilizes dodgy laboratory tests referred to as PCR to check the endometrium for the existence of DNA fragments that are allowed to be particular markers for the tubercle bacilli, without actually having to know what the occurrence of this TB PCR positivity is in the fertile populace. Many of these poor patients end up having pricey medications. And their husbands tend to quit getting intercourse with them (since they are concerned that they can transfer the TB to them). Some patients are afraid that they can transfer the TB to their child in the uterus stipulated Dr.Bakul kapoor (Centre Head - Indira IVF center in Ludhiana).
- The cure for TORCH bacterial infections: Ladies who are unlucky enough to get a miscarriage can get examined for the existence of antibodies against the TORCH band of bacterial infections. In case anyone of these assessments is positive, the physician then quickly cures this contamination with antibiotics (that are worthless and also uncalled for) said Dr.Bakul kapoor (Centre Head - Indira IVF clinic in Ludhiana).
- IUI (Intrauterine insemination) for the treatment of males with a poor sperm number. As everybody knows that you require only one sperm to fertilize an egg, it makes a lot of sense to cure infertile couples who may have a poor sperm number with IUI. In fact, IUI is an easy and affordable therapy, which any gynecologist may offer, and also patients appreciate the common sense why it would help. Many males having lower sperm counts may also have inadequate sperm functionality described Dr.Bakul kapoor (Centre Head - Indira IVF center in Ludhiana).
- Diagnostic laparoscopy: At one time, a laparoscopy was important progress in appraising the infertile lady, since it truly permitted the physician to visualize the ovaries and fallopian tubes without needing to cut open the patient. Minimally invasive surgery was an important move forward and then, but these days it is becoming overused. Many doctors still carry out a laparoscopy for infertile ladies, which are needless surgical treatment since it will not modify the healing choices for these patients. The condition of the fallopian tubes can be examined with a regular HSG, which is less costly. It is correct that a laparoscopy enables the physician even to locate adhesions as well as endometriosis, yet preparing the medical diagnosis of this (or even dealing with them) does not enhance the patient's fertility in any way cautioned Dr.Bakul kapoor (Centre Head - Indira IVF clinic in Ludhiana).
- Medicines for the treatment of endometriosis: Endometriosis is a complex illness; and many physicians can treat this with medicines, like GnRH analogs. Although these medicines are good at managing the endometriosis (but will give huge relief from the pain), this suppression is just short-term and thus will not enhance the patient's fertility in any way (because they too restrain ovulation simultaneously). As soon as the medications are ceased, the endo recurs. Worse still, dealing with the endo with medications simply squanders the patient's valuable time something that nearly all infertile patients simply cannot bear to fritter away explained Dr.Bakul kapoor (Centre Head - Indira IVF center in Ludhiana).
- Surgical laparoscopy for myomectomy and cystectomy: Just one issue with today's hi-tech diagnostic equipment (like vaginal ultrasound checks) is the fact that it permits the physician to identify tiny one-centimeter size ovarian cysts and also fibroids. Nowadays although cysts and fibroids have become normal infertile ladies also; as well as tiny cysts and even fibroids affect fertility, as soon as the sonographer has revealed his analysis, the patient usually panics. The physician is pleased to mention these types of irregularities and then convinces the patients it is these types of irregularities that are the source of her infertility which as soon as they are cured, she'll have a child immediately. What is a whole lot worse is the fact that it is simple to do the surgical treatment with a laparoscopy (that is simply small surgical treatment), that patients will be pleased to sign up the dotted line without knowing that they are unintentional studies of no medical significance; knowing that the surgical treatment is not going to assist them to. What is even worse is the fact that this needless surgical treatment could reduce your fertility since regular ovarian tissue can also be taken out together with the cyst wall surface; hence minimizing your ovarian reserve informed Dr.Bakul kapoor (Centre Head - Indira IVF clinic in Ludhiana).