1. Right amount of all the proteins and vitamins in the diet should be consumed. One should have all the vegetables and fruits in order to have a healthy diet.
2. As there isn’t any meal that can provide balance of all the nutrients, hence along with healthy diet it is also important to take a multi-vitamin on regular basis.
3. Juices and smoothies should also be a part of daily intake as they help in the building up of cells and tissues in body.
4. One should go for organic vegetables and fruits as they are devoid of pesticides which can have adverse effects on the baby in womb.
5. Drinking plenty of water helps in flushing out the toxins out of body.
Apart from these regular healthcare tips that are simple yet extremely important to follow, there are a few must nutrients which are like a mandate for all the women who are trying to conceive.
A few nutrients that are known to help in conceiving are- Iron, Zinc, B6 and Vitamin C.
Iron rich foods include Lentils, spinach, tofu, sesame seeds, kidney beans
Zinc could be consumed by having sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, yogurt, turkey and green peas
B6 can be obtained by having spinach, bell peppers, and turnip greens, collard greens, garlic, cauliflower, mustard greens, celery, cabbage, asparagus, broccoli, kale, Brussels sprouts, chard
Vitamin C can be found in broccoli, cranberries, cabbage, potatoes, tomatoes, and citrus fruits